It would take quite a lot of head scratching to recall the last time the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) stirred up quite so much controversy.
However, the trade body’s headline-grabbing survey, called ‘Insurance brokers adding value in the claims process’, certainly whipped up a storm. It came with the statement ‘Brokers fighting for fairer insurance payouts’, and found that 90% of insurance brokers believe that insurers are becoming stricter on paying claims.
At the time, the ins
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April