When chartered status was first launched the broker did not go for it. Now Ryan Insurance is targeting the status. Have you changed your mind too?
Share your thoughts in the Broker Forum and on LinkedIn as Mr Belsom does here.
"When it was launched, that's when the recession first hit the industry and it didn't seem to be the right thing to spend money on when austerity measures were coming into place," explained Mr Belsom.
"If it could be done in a more economical way it would be more attractiv
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices