A survey conducted by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) at the end of 2011 found that 45% of firms that achieved the accolade said that the status helped them win new business. What's more, 55% of brokers interviewed noted that the accreditation helped them attract new staff.
And almost one in three firms claimed that Chartered status had led to increased referrals, while 91% would recommend other brokers to push ahead and gain the title.
The statistics are certainly persuasive. Still, wit
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- Applied Net 2018: Google’s Capital G has faith in brokers