A survey conducted by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) at the end of 2011 found that 45% of firms that achieved the accolade said that the status helped them win new business. What's more, 55% of brokers interviewed noted that the accreditation helped them attract new staff.
And almost one in three firms claimed that Chartered status had led to increased referrals, while 91% would recommend other brokers to push ahead and gain the title.
The statistics are certainly persuasive. Still, wit
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business