Insurance Age in association with Ecclesiastical Insurance will be hosting its first schemes webinar – an online interactive panel discussion – on 27 September.
The panel, including successful schemes brokers and experts from Ecclesiastical, will tackle how brokers can maintain and grow their schemes in the current market.
Readers will be invited to sign up for the event by email or through www.insuranceage.co.uk and view the event live online, as well as posing questions for the panel to debate
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups