The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference has stuck with Manchester this year and many in the market believe this is where it achieves the best results. There’s something about Manchester that works better than other locations that have hosted the event. The city seems to be almost designed for conferences and the positive ‘feel’ brings an added dimension to the two days that is perhaps slightly lacking elsewhere.
So at least we can assume on this basis that it will be a succe
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin