The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) conference has stuck with Manchester this year and many in the market believe this is where it achieves the best results. There’s something about Manchester that works better than other locations that have hosted the event. The city seems to be almost designed for conferences and the positive ‘feel’ brings an added dimension to the two days that is perhaps slightly lacking elsewhere.
So at least we can assume on this basis that it will be a succe
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData