Of all the decisions that an insurer can make about its broker segment, the most terrifying is to remove a broker’s agency with it, which is why RSA’s new broker strategy has caused deep unease throughout the regional broking market.
The insurer’s decision to cull 200 broker agencies back in February has been widely publicised but well-placed sources indicate that this is just the opening salvo of a much broader strategy to make more cuts as RSA bids to bring greater stability and profitability
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin