Of all the decisions that an insurer can make about its broker segment, the most terrifying is to remove a broker’s agency with it, which is why RSA’s new broker strategy has caused deep unease throughout the regional broking market.
The insurer’s decision to cull 200 broker agencies back in February has been widely publicised but well-placed sources indicate that this is just the opening salvo of a much broader strategy to make more cuts as RSA bids to bring greater stability and profitability
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April