Aviva’s recent changes to its underwriting management and appetite would seem to indicate that it is undergoing a thorough revision of its processes but what is the strategy and what is driving it?
At the beginning of March, Janice Deakin, intermediary and partnerships director at Aviva, revealed that the insurer was going to start writing corporate business from selected regional offices. Although at first sight this may appear to be a relatively small change in strategy, it is in fact quite a
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April