The consolidator model has come under renewed scrutiny following a top level changing of the guard at the country’s largest brokers.
Peter Blanc replaced Phillip Hodson as group chief executive officer at Oval in March, Brendan McManus is due to take up the reins as CEO at Giles this month and Mark Hodges, group CEO at Towergate, has finally come out to play with the media.
With all these management changes, just what do the ‘new’ generation need to do and what will the impact be upon their brok
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin