The consolidator model has come under renewed scrutiny following a top level changing of the guard at the country’s largest brokers.
Peter Blanc replaced Phillip Hodson as group chief executive officer at Oval in March, Brendan McManus is due to take up the reins as CEO at Giles this month and Mark Hodges, group CEO at Towergate, has finally come out to play with the media.
With all these management changes, just what do the ‘new’ generation need to do and what will the impact be upon their brok
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product