The consolidator model has come under renewed scrutiny following a top level changing of the guard at the country’s largest brokers.
Peter Blanc replaced Phillip Hodson as group chief executive officer at Oval in March, Brendan McManus is due to take up the reins as CEO at Giles this month and Mark Hodges, group CEO at Towergate, has finally come out to play with the media.
With all these management changes, just what do the ‘new’ generation need to do and what will the impact be upon their
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal