The consolidator model has come under renewed scrutiny following a top level changing of the guard at the country’s largest brokers.
Peter Blanc replaced Phillip Hodson as group chief executive officer at Oval in March, Brendan McManus is due to take up the reins as CEO at Giles this month and Mark Hodges, group CEO at Towergate, has finally come out to play with the media.
With all these management changes, just what do the ‘new’ generation need to do and what will the impact be upon their brok
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m