The industry has risen to the challenges posed by the riots which swept England in August and shown its true value, according to insurance experts.
Arguably the only blot on the insurance industry’s reputation post riots was that not every insurer announced an extension to its claims notification period, which left a degree of confusion in the minds of the public. But one of the first insurers to commit to such an extension was Zurich who said it would wait up to 30 days for notification.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti