The industry has risen to the challenges posed by the riots which swept England in August and shown its true value, according to insurance experts.
Arguably the only blot on the insurance industry’s reputation post riots was that not every insurer announced an extension to its claims notification period, which left a degree of confusion in the minds of the public. But one of the first insurers to commit to such an extension was Zurich who said it would wait up to 30 days for notification.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData