Brokers have delivered differing verdicts on networks’ claims that members can maintain their independence and are not obliged to place business with partner insurers.
Insurance Age’s online video interview series, Network Spotlight, brought together 12 of the top experts in the broker network field to discuss the sector’s key topics.
In the videos, available at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/network-spotlight, each network leader faced questions on a range of issues including why more brokers remai
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices