Brokers have delivered differing verdicts on networks’ claims that members can maintain their independence and are not obliged to place business with partner insurers.
Insurance Age’s online video interview series, Network Spotlight, brought together 12 of the top experts in the broker network field to discuss the sector’s key topics.
In the videos, available at www.insuranceage.co.uk/tag/network-spotlight, each network leader faced questions on a range of issues including why more brokers remai
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m