Brokers were warned at Insurance Age’s inaugural E-broking event that if they continued to fail to adopt e-trading then aggregators would “eat their breakfast before they get up in the morning”.
These were the words of caution delivered by Towergate Partnership executive chairman Peter Cullum (left) as he took part in the E-broking panel debate The Challenges of e-trading.
Sitting alongside him were director of Digital Reach Andy Heap, Clare Ryder, director of Salient Solutions and James Sharp,
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth