Brokers were warned at Insurance Age’s inaugural E-broking event that if they continued to fail to adopt e-trading then aggregators would “eat their breakfast before they get up in the morning”.
These were the words of caution delivered by Towergate Partnership executive chairman Peter Cullum (left) as he took part in the E-broking panel debate The Challenges of e-trading.
Sitting alongside him were director of Digital Reach Andy Heap, Clare Ryder, director of Salient Solutions and James Sharp,
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti