The purchase of Noble Marine Insurance Brokers and Noble Underwriting Agencies by RSA for an estimated £4m has brought the pleasure craft section of the marine sector back into focus for brokers.
RSA has subsequently confirmed that Noble Marine will continue to work with the current panel of insurers and service their policies but that at renewal it would become the sole policy provider “where appropriate”.
Richard Turner, marine director at RSA, said: “Noble Marine is a family run business with
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti