The purchase of Noble Marine Insurance Brokers and Noble Underwriting Agencies by RSA for an estimated £4m has brought the pleasure craft section of the marine sector back into focus for brokers.
RSA has subsequently confirmed that Noble Marine will continue to work with the current panel of insurers and service their policies but that at renewal it would become the sole policy provider “where appropriate”.
Richard Turner, marine director at RSA, said: “Noble Marine is a family run business with
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market