The purchase of Noble Marine Insurance Brokers and Noble Underwriting Agencies by RSA for an estimated £4m has brought the pleasure craft section of the marine sector back into focus for brokers.
RSA has subsequently confirmed that Noble Marine will continue to work with the current panel of insurers and service their policies but that at renewal it would become the sole policy provider “where appropriate”.
Richard Turner, marine director at RSA, said: “Noble Marine is a family run business with
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- SSP confirms system disruption in texts to brokers
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Insurtech start-up Konsileo secures £2.7m in funding
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups