As hunger for a piece of the mid corporate pie grows ever greater, brokers and insurers remain divided over whether this sector requires a formal definition to distinguish it from the SME market.
Liberty Mutual is the latest insurer to follow commercial giants Axa and Aviva into a heavily populated market and brokers have argued that the increased competition coupled with a lack of an industry wide definition has led to insurers stretching the boundaries between where SME finishes and mid corpor
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData