The ruling in February by Mr Justice Langstaff dismissed Towergate’s contention that Lorica had mounted a “targeted attack” on its business recruiting 27 employees and transferring the business of at least 66 clients.
So will 2011 mainly be remembered as the year where consolidators went back into the market or one where employees started setting up independently?
Howard Pepper, managing director at new broker network Momentum Solutions, admitted the offering had already signed up former
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals