The ruling in February by Mr Justice Langstaff dismissed Towergate’s contention that Lorica had mounted a “targeted attack” on its business recruiting 27 employees and transferring the business of at least 66 clients.
So will 2011 mainly be remembered as the year where consolidators went back into the market or one where employees started setting up independently?
Howard Pepper, managing director at new broker network Momentum Solutions, admitted the offering had already signed up former
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey