The ruling in February by Mr Justice Langstaff dismissed Towergate’s contention that Lorica had mounted a “targeted attack” on its business recruiting 27 employees and transferring the business of at least 66 clients.
So will 2011 mainly be remembered as the year where consolidators went back into the market or one where employees started setting up independently?
Howard Pepper, managing director at new broker network Momentum Solutions, admitted the offering had already signed up former employe
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin