With the budget for the HSE decreasing by 35% over the next four years it has also been revealed that the organisation will look to share more costs with those businesses creating the risks. A spokesperson for the HSE said it was not currently commenting on how this will be achieved.
He did however say: “There are absolutely no plans for any industrial sectors to be free of inspections. Inspections will, however, be targeted primarily towards those areas where there is greatest risk, with fewer
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April