With the budget for the HSE decreasing by 35% over the next four years it has also been revealed that the organisation will look to share more costs with those businesses creating the risks. A spokesperson for the HSE said it was not currently commenting on how this will be achieved.
He did however say: “There are absolutely no plans for any industrial sectors to be free of inspections. Inspections will, however, be targeted primarily towards those areas where there is greatest risk, with fewer
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?