▶ What are the origins of your company?
It’s been 26 years since the business was formed, we started in 1990. It was set up by myself and my wife, although she retired through ill health at the end of the 90s. I carried on for a few years on my own but made the decision in 2004 to join Broker Network. This was simply because then we were experiencing a hard market, something a lot of brokers had never heard of.
We were in a situation where we were getting renewals chucked out and new business q
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted