▶ When was Plan set up and what is the history of the business?
Originally my father and my older brother, Scott, set up an insurance broker. My dad Peter had worked for Prudential and Legal & General but bought out a brokerage in 1989. The family business extends back to then. From about the age of 13, I was an office boy in the school holidays so we, including my younger brother Grant, have always been heavily involved. Our pocket money was never given to us!
Our Dad was always a serial entrep
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017