▶ When was Plan set up and what is the history of the business?
Originally my father and my older brother, Scott, set up an insurance broker. My dad Peter had worked for Prudential and Legal & General but bought out a brokerage in 1989. The family business extends back to then. From about the age of 13, I was an office boy in the school holidays so we, including my younger brother Grant, have always been heavily involved. Our pocket money was never given to us!
Our Dad was always a serial entrep
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData