▶ When and why was Bollington set up?
The company was established in 1973. It was a personal lines insurance brokerage service in the local community. It diversified into motor trade and used to service quite a lot of motor trades in the Bollington and Cheshire area. The company evolved over a period of time and it started to change – primarily in 2003 when Paul Moors, the now chief executive, merged his corporate insurance company and insurance brokerage with Bollington. That was the dynamo tha
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April