▶ What has Robertson Taylor’s recent rebrand entailed?
The brand going forward will be RT but there’s going to be a transitional period. We’ve got W&P Longreach clients [which was acquired by RT’s parent company Entertainment Insurance Partners in 2012], so for the time being it is Robertson Taylor, W&P Longreach and eventually this will probably be phased out.
▶ How did you end up being at RT?
I left school when I was 16 and I settled into insurance. I worked at Phoenix Insurance Company for ab
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m