▶ What has Robertson Taylor’s recent rebrand entailed?
The brand going forward will be RT but there’s going to be a transitional period. We’ve got W&P Longreach clients [which was acquired by RT’s parent company Entertainment Insurance Partners in 2012], so for the time being it is Robertson Taylor, W&P Longreach and eventually this will probably be phased out.
▶ How did you end up being at RT?
I left school when I was 16 and I settled into insurance. I worked at Phoenix Insurance Company for ab
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices