▶ What has Robertson Taylor’s recent rebrand entailed?
The brand going forward will be RT but there’s going to be a transitional period. We’ve got W&P Longreach clients [which was acquired by RT’s parent company Entertainment Insurance Partners in 2012], so for the time being it is Robertson Taylor, W&P Longreach and eventually this will probably be phased out.
▶ How did you end up being at RT?
I left school when I was 16 and I settled into insurance. I worked at Phoenix Insurance Company for ab
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April