▶ What did you do before joining KTIB Insurance Brokers?
I’m in my 35th year now in insurance, for my sins, I’ve never done anything else. I left school and joined Chambers and Newman in the West End of London.
My last job was with a part-owned company, MD Insurance Services, but the brand was Premier Guarantee. We were an underwriting agency, specialising in latent defect insurance so housing warranties, commercial warranties – a quite specialist field really. I was there for about seven years.
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April