▶ What did you do before joining KTIB Insurance Brokers?
I’m in my 35th year now in insurance, for my sins, I’ve never done anything else. I left school and joined Chambers and Newman in the West End of London.
My last job was with a part-owned company, MD Insurance Services, but the brand was Premier Guarantee. We were an underwriting agency, specialising in latent defect insurance so housing warranties, commercial warranties – a quite specialist field really. I was there for about seven years.
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth