▶ How did you come to work at Darwin Clayton?
Throughout the last 20 years of my career I’ve known Darwin Clayton. I’ve been the underwriter, product builder, product manager and head of schemes for them. They were one of the brokers I used to do business with [while at Arista] and it was really in the last 18 months that I was aware that the previous managing director Mike Wetherall was looking to retire. I was ready for a new challenge and something a bit different and here we are. I ended up
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April