▶ What is the shape of the business?
As it stands it’s a global business, privately owned. It was set up 25 years ago, and has grown from less than £5m of turnover in three territories with a handful of staff to a £160m turnover business, with offices in 19 different territories and 900 staff.
It is an entrepreneurial group in the sense that some of the businesses it owns would appear not to be aligned with the others, but as we move forward, we’re becoming more and more aligned.
We have a unit c
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin