▶ What is the shape of the business?
As it stands it’s a global business, privately owned. It was set up 25 years ago, and has grown from less than £5m of turnover in three territories with a handful of staff to a £160m turnover business, with offices in 19 different territories and 900 staff.
It is an entrepreneurial group in the sense that some of the businesses it owns would appear not to be aligned with the others, but as we move forward, we’re becoming more and more aligned.
We have a unit c
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand