▶ How did you come to be involved with Thomas, Carrol?
My father set the company up in 1972. After I graduated in 1993, he offered me the opportunity to join the family business and I jumped at it.
▶ What are your main lines of business?
As a group, we cover commercial insurance, private client personal insurance, employment law, business continuity planning and an independent financial adviser service.
We also have a health and safety team which we recruited from Willis in 2006. We felt we need
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover