▶ When did you take over the running of the business?
Tim: In 2008 the previous owner Grahame Berkeley was looking to exit the general insurance business. Andrew and I were heavily involved in the group at that time with both the general insurance and financial services group, and having looked at all the options for his exit, we decided that we would take out the general insurance group in an MBO.
Grahame still retains the financial services business which trades as Berkeley Burke, but there’s
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017