▶ How did you become MD of Russell Scanlan?
When I first came for an interview here in 1988 I had already decided to take another job but I came along as I thought it was only right. After sitting down with Bill Russell it took me two minutes to decide that if he offered me the job I would take it. He has an aura about him. You meet him and respect him immediately. I could ask him anything now and I know he would help me out.
▶ How has the company grown into what we see today?
It was started in
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud