Given his passion for insurance, it is surprising to discover the industry nearly lost Mr White to the heady world of media. At 17 he applied for the position of sports reporter at The Barnet Press. He got down to the last three but his tender age went against him. The rejection sent him spinning into the insurance sector but Mr White has never looked back. He spent 21 years working for the Guardian Royal Exchange Group before moving onto the General Insurance Standards Council followed by a sti
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin