Theo Duchen, co-chief executive of software firm Acturis, asks: "What makes a great company?"
"Tell me what a great company in the insurance space looks like. It's a difficult question isn't it? We are not quite there yet," he says with strong emphasis on the word "yet".
Mr Duchen is talking to Insurance Age alongside fellow CEO, David McDonald, about Acturis, its struggle to prominence and its hunger for expansion‚Ä¶ and greatness.
"Google is a great company," he continues by way of comparison.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Circle expands again in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal