Theo Duchen, co-chief executive of software firm Acturis, asks: "What makes a great company?"
"Tell me what a great company in the insurance space looks like. It's a difficult question isn't it? We are not quite there yet," he says with strong emphasis on the word "yet".
Mr Duchen is talking to Insurance Age alongside fellow CEO, David McDonald, about Acturis, its struggle to prominence and its hunger for expansion‚Ä¶ and greatness.
"Google is a great company," he continues by way of comparison.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand