From placing risks for swashbuckling movie star Errol Flynn, to running his own brokerage and evolving into an insurance expert witness, which has resulted in him giving evidence in a number of high-profile court cases, founder member of the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), Miles Emblin, has enjoyed a long and varied career.
Despite retiring from his brokerage in 1999, he only finally stepped away from the profession last year. However, his second career as an expert witness, media
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData