Kedric Rhodes set up his own brokerage, Sceptre Insurance Services, in 1971.
In 1992, he was asked to become a director of the Institute of Insurance Brokers, which he charts as one of the proudest moments of his career. He remains on the board today.
Kedric sold Sceptre to Country Mutual in 2000 where he took on the role of broker manager.
In 2005, he was a founding shareholder of TEn Insurance Services and stood as managing director until he retired at the end of 2009. He remains a non-e
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?