Kedric Rhodes set up his own brokerage, Sceptre Insurance Services, in 1971.
In 1992, he was asked to become a director of the Institute of Insurance Brokers, which he charts as one of the proudest moments of his career. He remains on the board today.
Kedric sold Sceptre to Country Mutual in 2000 where he took on the role of broker manager.
In 2005, he was a founding shareholder of TEn Insurance Services and stood as managing director until he retired at the end of 2009. He remains a non-e
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth