Kedric Rhodes set up his own brokerage, Sceptre Insurance Services, in 1971.
In 1992, he was asked to become a director of the Institute of Insurance Brokers, which he charts as one of the proudest moments of his career. He remains on the board today.
Kedric sold Sceptre to Country Mutual in 2000 where he took on the role of broker manager.
In 2005, he was a founding shareholder of TEn Insurance Services and stood as managing director until he retired at the end of 2009. He remains a non-e
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five