Mike Lawton is the director of RSA's UK mid-market division, part of the UK commercial business.
The mid-market business in RSA is made up of business above small to medium-sized enterprises and below the largest of global risks, and covers the corporate, profin and property investors market segments.
Mr Lawton is responsible for all case level sales and underwriting within the business and the overall profit and loss result.
He joined RSA in January 2006 and before that spent 10 years with GE r
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five