Mike Lawton is the director of RSA's UK mid-market division, part of the UK commercial business.
The mid-market business in RSA is made up of business above small to medium-sized enterprises and below the largest of global risks, and covers the corporate, profin and property investors market segments.
Mr Lawton is responsible for all case level sales and underwriting within the business and the overall profit and loss result.
He joined RSA in January 2006 and before that spent 10 years with GE r
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover