Alan Inskip is CEO and a shareholder of Temporary Cover, a broker selling a product called 'temp cover', a motor insurance policy for cars and vans for short periods of 1-28 days.
He set up the company, in 2006, when it was part of Fyfe Group, where he had previously held numerous roles.Temporary Cover is now a standalone independent insurance broker following the sale of Fyfe Group to RSA. There are currently 12 employees and 4 directors.
He started as a sales administrator at Fyfe Group in
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019
- Podcast: Top five stories this week with Axa's Jon Walker
- Blog: How is the debate around cyber affecting clients?
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- AI anti-fraud measures receive Government backing
- InsurTech Futures: Tapoly unveils broker platform for on demand products