Alan Inskip is CEO and a shareholder of Temporary Cover, a broker selling a product called 'temp cover', a motor insurance policy for cars and vans for short periods of 1-28 days.
He set up the company, in 2006, when it was part of Fyfe Group, where he had previously held numerous roles.Temporary Cover is now a standalone independent insurance broker following the sale of Fyfe Group to RSA. There are currently 12 employees and 4 directors.
He started as a sales administrator at Fyfe Group in 20
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand