The insurance industry has long laboured under a dull and dusty public image and a perception that it is inhabited purely by plum-mouthed men in suits and achingly dry actuarial types. We all know that this is far from the truth but there are elements of this image that do hold true. The only way to change this is to 'breed' the old guard out - they'll all retire one day and there have been various campaigns and initiatives calling for a greater emphasis on bringing more youth into the fold.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand