The insurance industry has long laboured under a dull and dusty public image and a perception that it is inhabited purely by plum-mouthed men in suits and achingly dry actuarial types. We all know that this is far from the truth but there are elements of this image that do hold true. The only way to change this is to 'breed' the old guard out - they'll all retire one day and there have been various campaigns and initiatives calling for a greater emphasis on bringing more youth into the fold.
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices
- HNW Forum: Experts debate impact of MGAs on the market