Alan Inskip is CEO and a shareholder of Temporary Cover, a broker selling a product called 'temp cover', a motor insurance policy for cars and vans for short periods of 1-28 days.
He set up the company, in 2006, when it was part of Fyfe Group, where he had previously held numerous roles.Temporary Cover is now a standalone independent insurance broker following the sale of Fyfe Group to RSA. There are currently 12 employees and 4 directors.
He started as a sales administrator at Fyfe Group in 2003
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel