Alan Inskip is CEO and a shareholder of Temporary Cover, a broker selling a product called 'temp cover', a motor insurance policy for cars and vans for short periods of 1-28 days.
He set up the company, in 2006, when it was part of Fyfe Group, where he had previously held numerous roles.Temporary Cover is now a standalone independent insurance broker following the sale of Fyfe Group to RSA. There are currently 12 employees and 4 directors.
He started as a sales administrator at Fyfe Group in 2003
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices