In August 1887, in an office at Fitzalan House, on the Thames Embankment near Temple Station, the directors of a newly incorporated insurance company were having their first board meeting. This was the Ecclesiastical Buildings Fire Office, soon to be renamed the Ecclesiastical Insurance Office.
Now in 2005 this long established insurance company has appointed a new general manager of its UK General Insurance Division to drive the business forward. That man is Steve Wood, probably better known
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin