Arthur J Gallagher has issued a statement regarding the hearing yesterday (21 September 2016) which saw it initiate proceedings against Aston Scott, Peter Blanc and Duncan Rogers for alleged staff poaching.
The broking giant requested an interim injunction to stop Rogers working at Aston Scott until a trial can take place.
The broker said in a statement: "Gallagher initiated legal proceedings against Aston Scott, Peter Blanc and Duncan Rogers for breach of the restrictions put in place as part o
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover