Arthur J Gallagher has issued a statement regarding the hearing yesterday (21 September 2016) which saw it initiate proceedings against Aston Scott, Peter Blanc and Duncan Rogers for alleged staff poaching.
The broking giant requested an interim injunction to stop Rogers working at Aston Scott until a trial can take place.
The broker said in a statement: "Gallagher initiated legal proceedings against Aston Scott, Peter Blanc and Duncan Rogers for breach of the restrictions put in place as part o
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five