The trade credit market is in fine fettle. Plenty of insurers, capacity and affordable premiums mean it's a great time to buy.
What is more, the claims environment is described as 'benign' - so is anything likely to upset the apple cart?
According to Ray Massey, director of credit for insurer HCC, cover represents excellent value. "Rates are soft and many companies find credit insurance is affordable. Banks are also encouraging take-up - seeing it as facilitating growth.
"It's good news for cust
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017