The trade credit market is in fine fettle. Plenty of insurers, capacity and affordable premiums mean it's a great time to buy.
What is more, the claims environment is described as 'benign' - so is anything likely to upset the apple cart?
According to Ray Massey, director of credit for insurer HCC, cover represents excellent value. "Rates are soft and many companies find credit insurance is affordable. Banks are also encouraging take-up - seeing it as facilitating growth.
"It's good news for
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1