The trade credit market is in fine fettle. Plenty of insurers, capacity and affordable premiums mean it's a great time to buy.
What is more, the claims environment is described as 'benign' - so is anything likely to upset the apple cart?
According to Ray Massey, director of credit for insurer HCC, cover represents excellent value. "Rates are soft and many companies find credit insurance is affordable. Banks are also encouraging take-up - seeing it as facilitating growth.
"It's good news for cust
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups