The trade credit market is in fine fettle. Plenty of insurers, capacity and affordable premiums mean it's a great time to buy.
What is more, the claims environment is described as 'benign' - so is anything likely to upset the apple cart?
According to Ray Massey, director of credit for insurer HCC, cover represents excellent value. "Rates are soft and many companies find credit insurance is affordable. Banks are also encouraging take-up - seeing it as facilitating growth.
"It's good news for cust
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin