The trade credit market is in fine fettle. Plenty of insurers, capacity and affordable premiums mean it's a great time to buy.
What is more, the claims environment is described as 'benign' - so is anything likely to upset the apple cart?
According to Ray Massey, director of credit for insurer HCC, cover represents excellent value. "Rates are soft and many companies find credit insurance is affordable. Banks are also encouraging take-up - seeing it as facilitating growth.
"It's good news for
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click