The rapidly evolving world of cyber risks represents a new frontier of business opportunities for brokers according to industry figures.
They say cyber attacks have become the 21st century threat no business can escape in an age of mass computerisation, the internet and technological change.
“If you are a business you have a cyber risk,” Max Perkins, senior vice president at Lockton’s global technology and privacy practice, points out. “There is a mistaken belief that cyber risks only exist if
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m