The rapidly evolving world of cyber risks represents a new frontier of business opportunities for brokers according to industry figures.
They say cyber attacks have become the 21st century threat no business can escape in an age of mass computerisation, the internet and technological change.
“If you are a business you have a cyber risk,” Max Perkins, senior vice president at Lockton’s global technology and privacy practice, points out. “There is a mistaken belief that cyber risks only exist if
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover