The UK’s insurance broker market has seen a number of private equity deals in the last 18 months including HgCapital’s investment in A-Plan, AnaCap’s investment in Brightside, ISIS’s (now renamed Livingbridge) investment in Kingsbridge and Synova’s investment in Stackhouse Poland. This has come off the back of a shift in the US broking market which has itself seen increasing interest from private equity investors, a rising number of private equity backed acquisitions and merger activity generall
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin