As the UK economy continues to strengthen, it may actually be the recovery rather than the downturn that threatens performance in the commercial property owners sector.
When the country ground to an economic standstill there were many insurers that believed losses would increase, property maintenance would slide and results would deteriorate. “Going into the recessionary period I was running the construction and engineering business,” says David Swigciski, UK SME trading director at RSA. “We we
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?