As the UK economy continues to strengthen, it may actually be the recovery rather than the downturn that threatens performance in the commercial property owners sector.
When the country ground to an economic standstill there were many insurers that believed losses would increase, property maintenance would slide and results would deteriorate. “Going into the recessionary period I was running the construction and engineering business,” says David Swigciski, UK SME trading director at RSA. “We
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?