The mid-market space comprises a broad range of clients paying a broad range of premiums, but the one thing they have in common is a need for professional advice.
Speaking to brokers and insurers across the market, the premium definition of a mid-market client tends to range from as low as £5,000 to as high as £100,000 and beyond. Similarly, the commercial activity of these clients encompasses everything from property, retail and manufacturing to construction, entertainment and more besides.
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- Clear buys Robert Alexander
- Seventeen Group buys Rupert Burgoyne
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers