The mid-market space comprises a broad range of clients paying a broad range of premiums, but the one thing they have in common is a need for professional advice.
Speaking to brokers and insurers across the market, the premium definition of a mid-market client tends to range from as low as £5,000 to as high as £100,000 and beyond. Similarly, the commercial activity of these clients encompasses everything from property, retail and manufacturing to construction, entertainment and more besides.
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin