Earlier this year, the then outgoing CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), Eric Galbraith, gave a speech to an audience of brokers which included a warning about the risks of aggregators.
“If you take comparison sites, they have produced a position where there’s an unhealthy focus on price – more claims, more fraud, it’s not good business,” he said.
His words came under attack from several quarters with one of the more measured comments coming from Matthew Donaldson, the chie
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover