Earlier this year, the then outgoing CEO of the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba), Eric Galbraith, gave a speech to an audience of brokers which included a warning about the risks of aggregators.
“If you take comparison sites, they have produced a position where there’s an unhealthy focus on price – more claims, more fraud, it’s not good business,” he said.
His words came under attack from several quarters with one of the more measured comments coming from Matthew Donaldson, the chie
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason