Commercial property insurance spans a broad church of industries and risks, but there is a common problem with underinsurance, which needs special attention if clients are to get the cover they need.
Over the course of many years, there has been an ongoing mismatch in commercial property insurance between the sums insured and the underlying risk.
Only by bringing specialist resources and technical expertise to the fore, can the insurance industry hope to move forward on this issue and, in doing
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017