Commercial property insurance spans a broad church of industries and risks, but there is a common problem with underinsurance, which needs special attention if clients are to get the cover they need.
Over the course of many years, there has been an ongoing mismatch in commercial property insurance between the sums insured and the underlying risk.
Only by bringing specialist resources and technical expertise to the fore, can the insurance industry hope to move forward on this issue and, in doing
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?