There are several areas where the impact of improving technology is most keenly felt: inspector competence; inspection reliability; speed of response; flexibility; and the quality of information used and created by inspectors.
Inspector competence is obviously a key ingredient in determining the standard of the inspection carried out, and, in general terms, the most competent inspectors are those with the best blend of skill, knowledge, experience and ability.
In more specific terms, and with pa
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth