There are several areas where the impact of improving technology is most keenly felt: inspector competence; inspection reliability; speed of response; flexibility; and the quality of information used and created by inspectors.
Inspector competence is obviously a key ingredient in determining the standard of the inspection carried out, and, in general terms, the most competent inspectors are those with the best blend of skill, knowledge, experience and ability.
In more specific terms, and with pa
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board