The UK's SMEs have embraced the emergence of the web-based economy and other modern technologies that are changing traditional business models.
Unfortunately, however, many are unaware of the new business risks this evolution brings and the danger these pose to their long-term success.
Many insurers and brokers also find themselves lagging behind these changes and, as professionals in risk management and transfer, they need to get to grips with these evolving risks to ensure they play the vital
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017
- CEO Watson "encouraged" by Ageas UK 2017 results