After a summer of Olympic and Paralympic sport, the insurance industry is reflecting on new flexible working patterns that became prominent during the Games.
Home working policies implemented across London to mitigate congestion on the capital's transport network brought an unusual quiet to the city's streets during late July and August.
But while many observers believe the trend could increase, the implications from a risk and insurance perspective reveal concerns ranging from managing stressed
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Amanda Blanc “exceptionally pleased” with UK & Ireland performance
- Axa UK & Ireland COR improves to 96.3% for 2017
- Blog: Building an MGA is not for the faint-hearted
- Biba, ABI and Lloyd’s join InsurTech Board