After a summer of Olympic and Paralympic sport, the insurance industry is reflecting on new flexible working patterns that became prominent during the Games.
Home working policies implemented across London to mitigate congestion on the capital's transport network brought an unusual quiet to the city's streets during late July and August.
But while many observers believe the trend could increase, the implications from a risk and insurance perspective reveal concerns ranging from managing stressed
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth