Thank goodness 2012 was a leap year; it was certainly busy enough to merit the extra day. In this annual review, Insurance Age looks back not in anger, but with a degree of hindsight at what came to pass and how brokers and insurers reacted to it.
There is also a look ahead to what lies in store for 2013. Currently, it does not appear there will be any let up in the fast pace of change that characterises the UK market and sees it play a leading role on the international stage.
Indeed, it was ove
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin