Thank goodness 2012 was a leap year; it was certainly busy enough to merit the extra day. In this annual review, Insurance Age looks back not in anger, but with a degree of hindsight at what came to pass and how brokers and insurers reacted to it.
There is also a look ahead to what lies in store for 2013. Currently, it does not appear there will be any let up in the fast pace of change that characterises the UK market and sees it play a leading role on the international stage.
Indeed, it was ove
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five