Thank goodness 2012 was a leap year; it was certainly busy enough to merit the extra day. In this annual review, Insurance Age looks back not in anger, but with a degree of hindsight at what came to pass and how brokers and insurers reacted to it.
There is also a look ahead to what lies in store for 2013. Currently, it does not appear there will be any let up in the fast pace of change that characterises the UK market and sees it play a leading role on the international stage.
Indeed, it was ove
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?