From the farms that produce our food to the restaurants that serve it, there are a host of specialist insurances required to make sure that all of the businesses along the way can function properly.
Here Insurance Age looks at some of these niche covers and highlights just why they are so out of the ordinary and the knowledge required to operate in this market effectively.
Farm buildings may represent the very essence of our countryside, but they also house a longstanding problem in agricultural
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin