From the farms that produce our food to the restaurants that serve it, there are a host of specialist insurances required to make sure that all of the businesses along the way can function properly.
Here Insurance Age looks at some of these niche covers and highlights just why they are so out of the ordinary and the knowledge required to operate in this market effectively.
Farm buildings may represent the very essence of our countryside, but they also house a longstanding problem in agricultural
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five