In early October 2011, letters began to arrive at regulated firms in the North West, inviting them to a Business Risk Awareness Workshop. The intention was said to be in preparation for a regulatory review to be undertaken from February this year.
Initially, it was thought that these were selective invitations but from subsequent comment from the Financial Services Authority (FSA), it soon became apparent that they intended to “engage” with all regulated firms in the region (with the exception o
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin