This report delivers actionable insights on service strengths, weaknesses and potential improvements, combined with invaluable competitive intelligence.
We asked a cross section of broking professionals to grade their Marine & Transport insurers that they have used during the previous 12 months on the following core aspects of service:
• quoting for new business
• calibre of underwriters
• claims handling
• online quote-and-bind technology
• business development
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin